Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summons Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summons Template Empty Summons Template Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Summoning:
Summoning is used to call certain spirits and creatures to help you out in battle. They can only be called DURING combat, only last a certain amount of posts, and have a few set abilities of their own. (Their abilities do not cost Chi.)

Totally.
Okay, so you should know a few things before we get started.

ONLY SUMMONERS ARE ALLOWED TO USE SUMMONS.
I seriously can't even make that any more obvious. Unless you are a Summoner-Type fighter, no summons for you.

---Only one summon at a time! The only acception is multiple summons, like a pack of ghost wolves or something.
----USE THE FORMAT!
--Remember the type of your summon. Chances are, if your summon is a fire type, and someone comes up with water and attacks you, it's over.
--Obviously, God-Modding summons are a not-okay.

Summoners:
Under 30 posts: 1 Summon
Over 50 posts: 2 Summons
Over 100 posts: 3 Summons
Over 500 posts: 4 Summons
Over 800 posts: 5 Summons
Over 1000 posts: 6 Summons
Over 2000 posts: 7 Summons
Over 3000 posts: 8 Summons
Over 5000 posts: 9 Summons

IF in the unlikely event someone should get more than that, ((SPam?)) I will post new numbers.

Format:

Name:

Type: ((What Element does your summon fall under? It can be ANY element, but there is a limit of TWO on a single summon. (Water/Ice, Fire/Magma, etc.) ))

Cost: ((Chi cost.))

Quantity: ((How many things are you summoning?))

Duration: ((For how many posts does this summon last?))

Description-- No less than 3 sentences long! Or thou shalt not approve! What does your summon look like?

Personality: -- ((How do they act around you or others? What are their goals and desires?))

Affinity: ((Are they good? Evil? Lawful? Chaotic? Neutral?))

STATS: ((Yes, you MUST fill this out. You are given 36 status points for your Summon. Use them all, use them wisely.The MAXIMUM placed on a single stat is a limit of 10 points.))
Attack/Strength Power:
Physical Defense:
Elemental Power:
Elemental Defense:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Evasion/Agility:
Stamina:

Attacks: ((A Summon's attacks are limited to SIX, NOT to include regular melee or long ranged attacks. DESCRIBE what they do, and what they look like. Be as descriptive as possible, please.))

Picture: optional. If you don't have one, tell me what it looks like under the above section.

History: How'd you get it? What is behind this summon? ....no less than five lines.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Type[/b]: ((What Element does your summon fall under? It can be ANY element, but there is a limit of TWO on a single summon. (Water/Ice, Fire/Magma, etc.) ))

[b]Cost[/b]: ((Chi cost.))

[b]Quantity[/b]: ((How many things are you summoning?))

[b]Duration[/b]: ((For how many posts does this summon last?))

[b]Description[/b]-- No less than 3 sentences long! Or thou shalt not approve! What does your summon look like?

[b]Personality[/b]: -- ((How do they act around you or others? What are their goals and desires?))

[b]Affinity[/b]: ((Are they good? Evil? Lawful? Chaotic? Neutral?))

[b]STATS[/b]: ((Yes, you MUST fill this out. You are given 36 status points for your Summon. Use them all, use them wisely.The [u]MAXIMUM[/u] placed on a single stat is a limit of 10 points.))
[color=red][i][b]Attack/Strength Power[/b][/i][/color]:
[color=orange]Physical Defense[/color]:
[color=gold]Elemental Power[/color]:
[color=lime]Elemental Defense[/color]:
[color=green]Speed[/color]:
[color=cyan]Accuracy[/color]:
[color=blue]Evasion/Agility[/color]:
[color=purple]Stamina[/color]:

[b]Attacks[/b]: ((A Summon's attacks are limited to SIX, NOT to include regular melee or long ranged attacks. DESCRIBE what they do, and what they look like. Be as descriptive as possible, please.))

[b]Picture[/b]: optional. If you don't have one, tell me what it looks like under the above section.

[b]History[/b]: How'd you get it? What is behind this summon? ....no less than five lines.

See? Not hard!
Now, onward!!!!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum