Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapons Template (Used to make weapons)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weapons Template (Used to make weapons) Empty Weapons Template (Used to make weapons) Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

'Kay kiddos, this here be le format. Use it. That's why I took the time from my life to actually use ATP to get my hands moving to make the keys go down to make the letters to tell you to actually use this. *GASP*

Here are a few rules, before we go on:

--No God-modding weapons. That means nothing that auto kills or hits like a million times. That's seriously stupid, and earns you one week of banishment.

---You can make your own weapons. You can use the list that took us forever to make, but remember that this is your character.

--Your weapons cannot have more than two elements. That means, no FIRE/ELECTRIC/METAL/LAVA weapons.

--Do NOT make weapons that can grow or shrink, or weapons that can turn into other weapons. That's just plain annoying.

Weapon Format:

Name: ((.....do I have to explain this?!))

Type: ((Type of weapon. Is it a sword/bow/staff? etc etc etc...))

Element: ((Optional))

Effect: ((Any useful effects? What does it do?It can't be something like "Stuns for two turns." Try "Unable to move for two posts."))

Long/Short range: ((duh.))

Description: ((Even if you DO have a picture, fill out a description as well.))

History: ((How did you get the weapon? Where did it come from? Did someone have it before you? 5 setences min))

Picture: ((Recommended, but not required.)) IF you do not have a picture, then DESCRIBE the weapon, or I will not approve!

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: ((.....do I have to explain this?!))

[b]Type[/b]: ((Type of weapon. Is it a sword/bow/staff? etc etc etc...))

[b]Element[/b]: ((Optional))

[b]Effect[/b]: ((Any useful effects? What does it do?It can't be something like "Stuns for two turns." Try "Unable to move for two posts."))

[b]Long/Short range[/b]: ((duh.))

[b]Description[/b]: ((Even if you DO have a picture, fill out a description as well.))

[b]History[/b]: ((How did you get the weapon? Where did it come from? Did someone have it before you? 5 setences min))

[b]Picture[/b]: ((Recommended, but not required.)) IF you do not have a picture, then DESCRIBE the weapon, or I will not approve!

SEE? Not hard.
Continuing on..........

Duel-Weapons

Some of us use two weapons in their hands. We don't mind, but you're going to have to ask me, about it. Depending on your RP skills, and if you've tussled with the Mods, I'll teach you how to duel-wield.

IF YOUR CANON CHARACTER HAS MORE THAN ONE WEAPON: You are automatically allowed to duel-wield your two weapons, hence told by The Painted Lady. IF you're not a canon, you have to meet the requirements.

To Earn x2 weapons:

-- +500 posts
----RP fight example, send to a Staff Member

Period.

Any problems, pm me, an admin, or some other person you deem fit to relay your life problems to.

Got questions?
Post away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum