Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skills and Abilities Template: (use to make skills!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Now you can make your own spells! Yayz! ;D

A few rules you should know about, before we get started:

--ALL Abilities MUST BE A POWER OF TEN! NO ACCEPTIONS! If there is a skill written down that isn't, use your brain and round it UP!

--YOU CAN NEVER, EVER, EVER ask to REMOVE skills from your inventory! If you ask, you will be screamed at. I promise.

---NO GOD-MOD abilities. This is a must. You cannot have any "Instant death spell" Nope.

-----BE DESCRIPTIVE! I want the color, shape, size, range, EVERYTHING YOU CAN SQUEEZE OUT OF YOUR BRAIN! If you don't I WILL TELL YOU TO EDIT IT, and/or DENY you of this spell. Imagination makes Role Playing more fun, and even if the spell already exists, make it at least SOUND cool!

--No Stunning skills. Anything like: "Stuns for two turns" Will be ignored and/or deleted. It's a no-no. Try something like: "Traps enemy for X posts" or "Blinds foe for X posts"

---When you first start out, everyone gets 20 Chi points! EVERYONE! That means you have to post to get more Chi!

--USE THE TEMPLATE! I mean it! And Be descriptive! Role playing is fun when you play by the rules, and don't do stupid crap!

Now for the template:

Name: ((Of the ability.))

DESCRIPTION: ((What does it do? Be DESCRIPTIVE. I want how big/tall/wide. I want the radius. I want damage [Heavy, Medium, Light]. What's the color, does it make a noise? ))

Cost: ((How much Chi? BE REASONABLE.))

Class: ((is the move offensive? Defensive? Is it passive and it does nothing but give you extra status effects?))

Element: ((element of the ability))

Range: ((is the move short range? Long range?))

Duration: How long does the ability last? ((number of your posts)) ex: If you put four posts, it means when you post four times, the ability is over.

History: ((Where did you get the ability? Does it have history behind it? NO LESS THAN FIVE LINES.))

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: ((Of the ability.))

[b]Name[/b]: ((Of the ability.))

[b]DESCRIPTION[/b]: ((What does it do? Be DESCRIPTIVE. I want how big/tall/wide. I want the radius. I want damage [Heavy, Medium, Light]. What's the color, does it make a noise? ))

[b]Cost[/b]: ((How much Chi? BE REASONABLE.))

[b]Class[/b]: ((is the move offensive? Defensive? Is it passive and it does nothing but give you extra status effects?))

[b]Element[/b]: ((element of the ability))

[b]Range[/b]: ((is the move short range? Long range?))

[b]Duration[/b]: How long does the ability last? ((number of your posts)) ex: If you put four posts, it means when you post four times, the ability is over.

[b]History[/b]: ((Where did you get the ability? Does it have history behind it? NO LESS THAN FIVE LINES.))

ANYWAY!
Here's your ability limits....little freaks.

below 40 posts------->2 abilities
90 posts---->3 abilities
150 posts--------->4 abilities
200------5
350-------->6
500-------->7
650----->8
800---------->10
1000-------12
1500--------------->14
3000------------------------->18
4000------------------------------------->24