Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Armor Template (Use to make Armor)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Armor Template (Use to make Armor) Empty Armor Template (Use to make Armor) Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

?

?
Owner's Account (For emergency use only)
Owner's Account (For emergency use only)

Along with sharp and pointy objects, you also have things that PROTECT you from sharp and pointy objects....this being armor.

Armor is important to have, because it can save your butt from arrows and swords and other random and spontanious objects that appear in RP's that may be used to inflict harm to you.
Obviously, that's the reason why it's here. It protects you.

Rules:
No God-Mod Armor Obviously, you can't have armor that makes you invulnerable, or can come off and kill someone. That's a little said and done, because we don't allow that on any of the other things you can create, either. Common sense, when you think about it.

Only one set of armor per person Yep. No more than one. You make one, and you keep it.

BE DESCRIPTIVE! I mean it! I will shoot the person who does not have at least 3 lines of description, and 5 lines of history!

Use the template We don't put it there for the heck of it. PLEASE use it!

Armor Template:

Name: Name of your Armor ((self explanatory))

Enchanted: Is it enchanted, like to protect you from fire bending?

Protection: How does it protect you, and what from? ((Don't give me obvious crap, idiots....))

History: What is the History of the Armor? How'd you get it! This has to be at least 5 lines long.

Picture: This is totally optional. If you don't have any pictures, DESCRIBE IT!

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Name of your Armor ((self explanatory))

[b]Enchanted[/b]: Is it enchanted, like to protect you from fire bending?

[b]Protection[/b]: How does it protect you, and what from? ((Don't give me obvious crap, idiots....))

[b]History[/b]: What is the History of the Armor? How'd you get it! This has to be at least 5 lines long.

[b]Picture[/b]: This is totally optional. If you don't have any pictures, DESCRIBE IT!

https://legendsofavatar.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum