Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sword Wisp (I)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sword Wisp (I) Empty Sword Wisp (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 am

Shinzo

Name: Sword Wisp

DESCRIPTION: Sword Wisp appears to be Shinzo's two blades wisping around at high speeds making a sphere of slashes. It is a very short ranged sphere where all the slashes are concentrated but there is a chance to get "nicked" by being around a foot away from the sphere. It makes a vortex sound like the air is getting cut in a spherical form. The radius of the sphere is at personal range to short range (2 or 3 feet).

Cost: 15

Class: Offense

Element: Metal

Range: Short Range

Duration: Instant

Effect: Using a slight of hand, Shinzo utilizes iaiken to the fullest extend available to him, slicing in a spherical form and constantly moving his body. He does this six times, forming a sphere of slashes very briefly. Afterwards the blades are sheathed. For 2 posts after this, Shinzo's speed is lowered by one point. The damage is moderate though very quick.

Region:Earth (Roaming)

History: Shinzo was told that there had been a family member from two generations before that tried forming an ability called the Shadow Wisp, interesting him. He decided to secretly train himself to use the Shadow Wisp but realized it needed to be altered. He changed it to an easier version, the Sword Wisp. Shadow Wisp was a much longer and much more complex version, so he made a simple but effective form of it. Over time, he created the solid basis for a basic form of the Sword Wisp, wanting to make more advanced versions in the future.

Last edited by Shinzo on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

2Sword Wisp (I) Empty Re: Sword Wisp (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Radius/diameter of the sphere? What's the power on this as far as light, medium, or heavy damage goes? How fast are we talking when you say high speeds, can you give me an estimate?

3Sword Wisp (I) Empty Re: Sword Wisp (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Shinzo

Btw, edited.

4Sword Wisp (I) Empty Re: Sword Wisp (I) Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

xD You're missing a sentence from history. You've got 4/5.

5Sword Wisp (I) Empty Re: Sword Wisp (I) Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 am

Shinzo

There >.>. ONE sentence, lol.

6Sword Wisp (I) Empty Re: Sword Wisp (I) Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Temples rules is temple rules. xD

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: