Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rude Slash (I)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rude Slash (I) Empty Rude Slash (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 am

Shinzo

Name: Rude Slash

DESCRIPTION: Shinzo takes hold of his blade and uses his abilities to unsheath, vertically slash upwards, and sheath. In this quick motion, a medium-short range slash is produced, filled with chi. The blade reaches out to 4 or 5 feet when used. Due to lack of range, it compensates by being a more solid but sharp slash. It makes a sound similar to slicing wind. The "shlink" sound is emphasized, being a "shhlllink". The damage it causes is slashing and can cause wounds on direct hits and more in depth cuts when caught by the tip.

Cost: 15

Class: Offensive

Element: Rainbow Metal

Range: Medium-Short

Duration: Instant

Effect: The vertical slash it produces cuts cleanly with great force behind it. The blade releases chi as it cuts, releasing it in a bladed form. The slash is quick and the timing between unsheathing and sheathing is small. Heavy damage because it is just that awesome.and rainbow-licious.

Region: Earth (Roaming)

History: Rude Slash was one of the basic abilities taught to swordsman of the Ueba. Shinzo was one of the few who mastered it quickest once he learned it. He had the most solid use of the Rude Slash which was also the most effective out of the group that learned it. This is one of Shinzo's signature moves that he trains when he can, trying to improve it.

Last edited by Shinzo on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total

2Rude Slash (I) Empty Re: Rude Slash (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

<.< I c wut u did thar with that rainbow thing...

What's the range of this? I need like...in terms of feet or meters. How far does this slash travel exactly? How powerful is it in terms of light, medium, or heavy damage?

3Rude Slash (I) Empty Re: Rude Slash (I) Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Shinzo

Edited.

I thought you wouldn't notice.

4Rude Slash (I) Empty Re: Rude Slash (I) Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

You still didn't edit the damage on there. Light, medium, or heavy. xD

5Rude Slash (I) Empty Re: Rude Slash (I) Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 am

Shinzo

I did. Btw, officially dubbed rainbow samurai >Very Happy