Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shinzo Ueba (Sadly, WIP for now. Timing was bad)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinzo

Name: Shinzo Ueba

Age: 22 (Appears to be 3 years younger, meaning if he gets older he'll appear 3 years younger then)

Race: Human

Birthplace/Residence: The Earth Kingdom

Appearance: Shinzo sports medium length, jet black hair pinned into a ponytail. His mustache is thin and his chin is smooth. He has a half-stout shape, standing at 5'8" with a broad-shouldered frame. His complexion constantly keeps him in the appearance of 3 years younger than he really is. His skin is smooth but his palms are rough. The unusual roughness of his hands also contain some form of patterned catalysis. He keeps his fingernails rather clean as a male of his ethnicity. His feet are slightly narrow but in the right positioning offer nimble balance. Shinzo sports a white robe with a black trim forming a non-specific pattern.

The robe's sleeves are just past his shoulders and it reaches down to his ankle. Oddly though, he sports green eyes. The shading and colorization of the eyes resemble that of cat-eyes ( the gem). His nose is pointed a bit, but it is a bit rounded. His ears are small and delicate and his chin is broad. His most built muscles are his primary limb muscles.

Affinities: Neutral, Because I want the road ahead to decided what he truely wants.

STATS: ((Yes, you MUST fill this out. You are given 36 status points. Use them all, use them wisely.The MAXIMUM placed on a single stat is a limit of 10 points.))
Attack/Strength Power: 8
Physical Defense: 2
Elemental Power: 1
Elemental Defense: 1
Speed: 6
Accuracy: 7
Evasion/Agility: 5
Stamina: 5

Elemental Mastery:
Primary: [i]
[b]Secondary
:
Learning:

Fighting Type: Fighter

Weapons: x2 Ninja Swords (May or may not duel them)

Fighting Style:: Shinzo is an adept of iaiken, the art of sheathing, slashing, and unsheathing. He, like most users, is rather quick with it. This may be his preferred style, though he can also use the traditional improvise-or-die-Fu. His sheathing and unsheathing agility is more emphasized than his slashes. Traditionally, combos from iaiken are in low amounts. It is usually at the most a one-two hit. Other than using the blade, he also utilizes his feet with kicks. Kicking is the majority of his attacks due to iaiken's traditional form.

His range has a medium reach while slashing and a short range while kicking. He only uses the improvision style of combat in more serious situations.

Personality:: Shinzo could be said to be a get-ahead-of-himself kind of guy. He constantly acts condescending and with much pride. Though he doesn't yell it out, he just has the tone and the mood. His voice is used little and may be mono a bit, but his words are used in such said way. He hides his self-consciousness and lack of self-esteem. His ignorant facade and condescending tone is just the mask providing enough coverage to hide his macro-sized view of the world. He is psycho-analytic and may take note of every aspects of someone. He may even come up with various possibilities that he only decides is THE conclusion until it is proven. Though he may follow whichever one shows the strongest possibility.

Shinzo does usually get interested in romance, though he has a slight charm to him. The only reason girls don't think he's a wonder boy is because he acts so condescending.

Good Qualities:

• Non-Ignorant: Though Shinzo keeps this one under the wraps, he is an intelligent person. It is a good quality but it is hidden. He tries to look at things from multiple angles.
  • Wise: No matter if it is his prideful facade or his macro-life side, he is wise about situations. Though his young man self will disrupt the aged wisdom he developed.
  • Built: Shinzo is quite built due to being a swordsman. His build is more athletic than strength-dedicated.
  • Swordsman: Shinzo is known for his blade skills, an adept at the traditional iaiken. To him, iaiken is a prestigious style to know and does truely take pride in his swordsmanship. His true self actually has pride for his swordsmanship skills though not as dramatic as his facade.

Bad Qualities:
  • Lack of Self-Esteem: Shinzo doesn't really believe in himself as much as it seems. He doesn't try to give anyone a sob story, but he doesn't believe he is good in any area except his swordsmanship.

• Facade: Shinzo's facade, if revealed, may destroy the trust of most. Nobody wants to be caught using a front, because that is what made others trust the user in the first place. Shinzo tries to conseal it as best as he can. There is only faint signs when he is complimenting his own skills in the form of "My skills are the best" which is straight-forward other than "I can defeat you with ease".

• Cliche "I'm a Loner but I am Going in the Same Directiong as You" concept: Shinzo sub-consciously likes being with people but can never fully resist with his conscious self view as a loner. He finds any excuse to go the same path as someone he respects. Though he always says its temporary when it may be a lie.

History: Shinzo was raised by a well-respected family of swordsmans. They used to be nobles at the time of his birth, raised by a happy family. Everything was rainbows and sunshine as he learned the arts from age 8. He started using wooden swords for three years. Everything was flowing on by him like nothing happened. It felt like from birth, he instantly transported through time and automatically obtained the abilities he had. The only thing he missed was the average network of friendship the less privileged kids had. Though nobility was lost as soon as his father was executed. The crime committed was the murder of another noble.

The noble from another family had defiled Shinzo's mother. Almost instantly after finding out, his father stormed in, using his abilities to overcome the guards and slay a few of their family members before finding the noble responsible. The father restrained the noble and defiled the noble's wife infront of him as their daughter walked in. The mother was slain but the daughter ran, Shinzo's father brutally snapping and carving away at the noble. Afterwards he burned down the noble house. The surviving family members from before he did so had already escaped. A friend of the Ueba family had continued to attempt to train Shinzo. Though out of reluctance, he continued. For the years ahead he was only filled with trauma. Their family was now the owner of a black smithy. His uncles and cousins were the black smiths while he and his brother and sister did the odd jobs.

Shinzo eventually made a big leap in training and decided to learned with a fully utilized potential. Eventually after the vague passing of his teen years, he became an adept at the family's traditional and unique style, iaiken. He even wields his father's blade along with his own. Though he never finished the training for he needed experience in order to unlock the next lessons. Due to this, he decided to travel and become a sword master. With this, he left and in his mind a philosophy was formed: Swordsmanship is like bending. It can either be calm and can flow smoothly and harmless to those who leave it be; or it can be reckless and destroy whatever it can.

Shinzo made sure to be as far from home as possible, so he decided to start with a slow travel around the more rural parts of the Earth Kingdom. The only thing left he sees in his family is shame and slavery. They slave over a hot smithy house but they could never repay what his father had done. He did not hate the shame his father brought upon the family, but he could never forgive him. Even though his father was executed.

Pictures:

Last edited by Shinzo on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

So far it is looking very nice. Just bump when you finish it and I'll look over it more thoroughly.

Shinzo

Bump.

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

I know it sounds bad, but Shinzo seems to lack bad qualities :p .

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your history, it was very well thought out.

Good job overall. Welcome to the site. If you need anything message either me or Zitka.

APPROVED!

Shinzo

Don't be angry, but some sort of OCD kicked in and I couldn't help but fix the fact I didn't complete the [li-st][/li-st] thing, removing the dashes obviously.

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

It's all good. Enjoy your stay here. Let us know if you need anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]