Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heyo~~~~~~~

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 am

Shinzo

It's Drakar. I was wondering if there was a decent Avatar rp but I have faith in you Arianne.

2Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:05 am

Hakai

Hakai

Hey Drakar, it's a me Cool.

3Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 am

Shinzo

Hey Cool.

So.. This just started? I haven't really looked around since it is unfinished, but do they have Mod sign-ups?

4Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Yeah we do, but y'all need to make your characters first.

When we get some more people in and I see what you guys can do in an RP, Leo and I will make choices on mods soon enough. It's all a matter of what you can show us what you can do is all.

Also, the website is finished. Completely. I wouldn't ever advertise for a half-baked product.

5Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Shinzo

Alright. Just making sure. Now it needs to grow

coughhasawholecommunitywhocouldeasilyjoincough

6Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Do it do it do it! xD

7Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Glad you guys have signed up and joined our ranks here.

8Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 am

Shinzo

I will admit though that there shouldn't be controversy between sites. I honestly don't care if there is a similar system. Also the criticism from a certain person saying that it doesn't fit Avatar should know there is a bit of creativity in it.

One of the Bleach Online sites actually had Kyuukokukai, which was a god-strong final form only obtainable by the best and it had some major draw back.

9Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

I think that those individuals that try to start controversy with us about our site should really mind their own business. The concepts might be similar, but I feel that our system will work rather well with the Avatar series.

It's all about each individual and how they imagine it. It doesn't matter about how the systems are set up, it relies solely upon the creativity of the users.

That being said, this site will do great, there are no doubts in my mind. We have a solid foundation and Zitka and myself have vast experience building and directing sites such as this and we have worked together in the past on different projects that have done well, this will be no different.

10Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

This is assuming we can get more people into the system.

The thing is, the system we have initiated has nothing to do with theirs. It was made by Leo and I several years ago, and it has yet to fail us directly. You should never fix something that's not broken.

Let them say what they want. Right now our goal is to focus on our own issues: sparking up some activity.

When we get 50 users on this website, Leo and I will initiate a website-wide event that will allow people to work together against a common enemy. It is my personal hope that we can reach this goal, and I know we can do it with a little effort.

11Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Shinzo

Several years ago? That means it originated before the other site's?

I personally like the system. Also, since the site is newer, I was going to see if you wanted a volunteer to help when needed.

12Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

I actually created the system when I first joined KH. It was based off of what they had, with some minor adjustments that encouraged playability at lower and higher levels of posting. We gave the system more MP/Chi, and were less rigid as far as the general rules went.
It still works the same way, it's just different....more newbie friendly, imo. FFWorldz jumped up quickly when it first started because of the system we put into place.

It wasn't made before it (the party members and ships were originally our ideas however, as well as the old stat system that KH used to use, that we reintigrated into the website for the sake of making it easier to understand people's strengths and weaknesses.)

13Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

All we know is we are awesome.

In all seriousness, Zitka and I have had a lot of experiences working together with the systems such as this as well as developing different sites. She is the master mind behind it all. It just took us relating to the users and seeing what they enjoyed best and that's how we developed this site and the system we plan to use, what's best for the users. We are here just to relax and have fun and not nit pick at every little thing.

14Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 am

Shinzo

What I suggest is for a more lenient Chi system.

I know we use up Chi but it shouldn't be completely empty for an entire topic. Maybe after using it up half of it is regained over a certain amount of time. We could play it off as "exhaustion". Though that doesn't belong in this topic.

15Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Zitka and I will discuss this suggestion. I'm not completely against it, but we have to make sure it will work within the realms of roleplaying. Thanks for the suggestion Smile

16Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Shinzo

Can I haz internship?

I support this cause with many likes on facebook.

17Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Leo and I will discuss the chi system over some coffee. In the meantime, we must focus on gathering active members on the site. >.> One does not simply walk to the Spirit World, after all.

Like I said, 50 members, and we're initiating our very first website event, which composes mostly of someone doing some really, really bad stuff and opening things they really, really shouldn't. Also, explosions and such. It'll be a blast. [/pun]

In any case, we will also be talking about internship as far as moderators and co. admin positions go. We actively encourage you to not only continue bringing in other people, but to make them feel welcome here.

If you haven't already, please edit your signatures as well to display the proper amounts of chi and whatnot.

EDIT: I just spammed the crap out of DeviantArt. Get your butts in motion. Razz

18Heyo~~~~~~~ Empty Re: Heyo~~~~~~~ Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Aye madam. Adverts for the site are going up on some other forums I'm on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum